Northeast Arkansas Treatment Services, LLC utilizes a "person and family-centered" approach to the treatment of opiate dependence (addiction). Our services include:
- Prescribing and administering methadone for the treatment of addictive disorders
- Individual and/or group counseling sessions
- Psycho-educational sessions
- Family sessions (as appropriate and with patient permission)
- Targeted medical evaluation and assessment
- Referrals and
- Case management and other support services.
Northeast Arkansas Treatment Services, LLC offers both maintenance treatment and medically supervised withdrawal services. We utilize methadone as clinically indicated and appropriate.
Admission and Eligibility Criteria
Northeast Arkansas Treatment Services, LLC provides treatment services for persons of both genders eighteen (18) years of age and older who are addicted to opiates.
The organization's admission and eligibility criteria are consistent with those outlined in the definition of opioid dependence in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. The admission criteria currently include:
- Evidence of opioid tolerance
- Current or past psychological dependence for at least one year prior to admission and
- Evidence of multiple and daily self-administration of an opioid drug.
The one-year physical dependence criteria may be waived when the person seeking admission meets one of the following criteria:
- The person has been released from a penal facility within six months
- The person has been recently released from a chronic care facility and is at risk of relapse
- The person has been previously treated and is at risk of relapse or
- Pregnant women who do not exhibit objective signs of opioid withdrawal or physiological dependence.
Northeast Arkansas Treatment Services, LLC admits persons who meet the admission and eligibility criteria listed above without regard to culture, age, gender, sexual orientation or preference, spiritual beliefs, socioeconomic status, race or ethnicity. Admission priority is given to pregnant women.
Northeast Arkansas Treatment Services, LLC does not admit persons under the age of eighteen. The organization does not admit or provide treatment services to persons with severe/debilitating medical conditions, or persons whose physical conditions might preclude them from being treated safely. The organization reserves the right to refuse treatment to any person whom it deems as too medically fragile or medically inappropriate for treatment.